Thursday, October 05, 2006

Picture Share




A brief moment of happiness on the "Big Girl Bed" before the last few nights of torture with Kayla demanding that me or Andrea sleep with her. When she falls asleep we slip out of the room, and then she wakes up at 2 or 3 AM and remembers that she doesn't like to be in the "Big Girl Bed" alone, at which point she screams for Mommy and Daddy and we start the process all over again. I think I'm losing my mind. She has an uncanny ability to sense when I am about to make my move out the door, and she suddenly becomes fully awake and screams in horror that I am not with her...I've been reading that this phase can last for 6 months or so...I'm not sure I can make it. Perhaps God is getting us back into parental shape for the boy coming in November, or perhaps He is punishing me for owning too many pairs of shoes...

No comments: