Saturday, July 22, 2006

A place to live?

I've been looking for a suitable place to live in San Francisco for a while now. I've gone to some open houses and driven by places and walked by places. I'm getting a little tired of it and a little frustrated at how hard it is...trying to trust that God really will provide for all our needs.
I've fallen in love with Bernal Heights along with my friends Ryan and Holly, and for the moment it feels like it would be a wonderful place for our family.
There is one place in particular that I really want that just popped up on craigslist. I'm praying that God would provide in the best way, and if this is a good place for us that we would be able to rent it.

1 comment:

aurora bender said...

So, what's the word? Finding housing in San Francisco stresses everyone out. It will work out. And God will surprise you with the best fit. Sounds unbelievable now, but I assure you it will work out.